Friday, August 05, 2011

I Just "CHOOSE" not to!

I bought these clear stamps(Soiree.... isn't that a fun word) some time ago from Archivers, I think it's Pink Paisley.... well I adore Heidi Swapp, a cute paper craft artist... she was selling them on her blog, or her USTREAM channel or whatever... And I wanted to get them so I could be just like her... hee hee... I know.. just kidding!

But she is an inspiration and I do love her creations.


Cute & easy and simple cards. Stamp and embellish.




I just don't want to make the effort to think outside the box..... it is just too easy for me to re-create all the fun stuff already out there, exposed on all these cute internet sites.




Just read this uber cute post on Pinterest.. Stop saying "I can't" You can. You just choose not to. So TRUE!!!




I just choose not to create 'new' when I can copy so easily!!! Can you believe no doodles from me on these three? Real stamps with ink, pressed into the paper. WOW! I actually CASed these from Janet Hopkins, she was a partner in design with Heidi.




A 'hello' card, a birthday card and a super cute tag (I did doodle the TO: & FROM:) All took about 10 minutes total to create, once I had all my supplies laid out in front of me.




The EARTH with out ART is just "eh".


pinterest


2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Love, love, LOVING the quotes!!! I'm going to incorporate them into some paintings. :)

Peggy said...

Somebody is so clever.... somewhere!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin