Friday, November 18, 2011

Big Ole Heart

Hello Everyone.... waves the cute snowman.

He is one happy dude!

Don't you think? I got an order for some snowmen cards and I want to create the very best and most cutest snowman cards in the world.... that's what I like to do.

There are so many ways to create them, one circle, two or three, top hat or stocking cap, scarf/no scarf, stick arms with or without mittens, carrot nose, coal for eyes or google eyes, snowflakes falling, more than one snowman, holding bells, with a bird on his hat, with a gift by his side, a great big red heart on his chest... as you can read the possibilities are endless. One thing is for sure.... more snowmen to come!

Sunny and blue skies today 38 and the wind is whipping around. Our major tree on the back patio that got hit by storms this past summer just lost the last of it's leaves. So I was raking them up yesterday. Darn, I should have waited one more day and they would have blown away.


Thank you to those who stop in and check out my blog. I hope that on most days your visit to my blog brings a smile to your face.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin