Friday, November 04, 2011

Happy Feet

With all the different issues I've been having with my feet lately, I thought I could post some happy feet good news. Maybe it's the perscriptive drugs, well it is.... but it's amazing to take the first morning steps and not have pins and needles shooting up my heels. I've come to the conclusion that I need to "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor the Devil say 'oh crap she's up' ! "

And what's been funny is there were a ton of posts on Pinterest about feet and legs recently. All of these are so true...can you relate?
Blanket on?
Too hot
Blanket off?
Too cold
One leg out?
Perfect!

See and that leads me to the next quote because I'm not sure how safe it is to have my leg off the bed... "I never stick my leg off the edge of the bed no matter how hot it is because it would get eaten off!" But for me, the leg that is out often has a little dog tongue licking it to wake me up in the morning! Now that is weird.

Not sure how to end this post. Wasn't really going anywhere with it, so I guess... I have so much to do that I'm going to bed!!!

It's the weekend!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin