Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Subway Art

Was playing around and able to up load my subway art from the first Mouse Paper Scissors ~ Give class, working on Photo Shop (I have PSE8) plus lots of other things. This is an on-line class that you take when it's convenient. You have to keep up though, or you'd get blown away by the awesome over achiever students who post their work. Great forum for asking questions when you can't get something to work and great step by step tutorials.

This artwork was conceived being 24" x 36" and to take it to a copyshop to be made into a poster.... but I'm to cheap... and made it for a 8-1/2" x 11" frame I had laying around. It still looks awesome!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Love!

K Hutchinson said...

totally love it! I wish I would have taken the class now! UGH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin