Thursday, November 03, 2011

A Hole Lot of Punching

A little wonky, but it shows that these cards are truly hand created and crafted. Have I said I love punch art lately? What don't I love about this hobby of mine! I wish I knew a little bit more how to create the fun with my computer and digitize more things, but if I knew it all, there wouldn't be all these new things to learn and then show off on my blog!! Thanks for humoring me!!

I picked up leaves with the lawnmower earlier this week. And yesterday I chopped down and cleared all my perennials that were turning yellow and droopy. I have a few things still to put away from my secret garden, but it looks like it's time to shut the yard down. We heard that we might possibly have even a worse winter than last year! Hopefully the added insurance my dear hubby bought a few weeks ago will keep the snow away. A tease, you'll have to stay tuned to hear more about that.


I'm feeling a bit better now that I'm on steroids. I had some pretty swollen ankles and sore feet ... so I finally went to a doctor. I have plantar faciitous and tendonitious... from my stressful exercise regime? From all the extensive housework I do? Combination of all of that and that I'm another year older and it's getting easier to have aches and pains?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin