Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Embrace Your Inner Elf

Oh I just love the 'punny' sentiments. Girly Elf types are in this season, and I'm loving her!

To, too TOO, cute!

As always, honing in on my shading techniques. Got some new Sharpie Markers as my old BIC markers purchased in a school shopping binge 4 years ago are slowly starting to run out. With the hundreds of cards I doodle I am happy to report that the BIC markers I believe 24 for $8 were a great buy! Nothing like those wonderful Copic markers with a 40% off coupon still at $5.99 each....

Taking a new Mouse Paper Scissor class on-line with Heidi Swapp and Jessica Sprague. Working on my Photo Shop skills..... so totally different than my PrintMaster program... but this old dog has to learn some new tricks! I'll post some new work once I figure out the path from PSE8 (that's Photo Shop Elements)

Really, in my nicest tone of voice: Find a beautiful place and get lost! ~pinterest




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Elf card is so cute! Love copics too, I have never spent more that $4 a marker on them! Ordered them online! SMILE!

I want to hear all about your JS, I almost signed up for it! But, I only have PSE6 so I decided not too! Gosh, I need to up date it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin