Friday, November 11, 2011

Eleven Eleven Eleven

Over the past few weeks I have done something the sign says. It enables me! And I love it. I think Sissy loves it too. So many ideas, so little time.


Although this furbaby isn't something made on Pinterest, he could be one of the cute doggies added just for the 'awwwww' factor. So we will take more pictures of his fuzziliciousness!




Made the pumpkin cake, once. Fun to try, but don't need to do it again. I'm looking forward to making one with the coke. I really like all the fun recipes. There are some great photographers.
Here's the latest. 100 ornament wreath. Striking and musical(jingle bells) but it needs more hot glue to hold it together. Fun concept.



In the business of being awesome. Make a wish on 11.11.11.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin