Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Celebrating Anniversaries

Needed to stock up on some Anniversary cards and when I found a new to me blog to view this cardmakers yummy goodness... I decided to do a CASe Study on the Ewen Style. Small print patterned paper is something I'm needing to look for MORE of. And if the paper is from a pattern stack.... there is no worries of trying to match the paper.... it's already done for me! Here I mixed paper from different paper lines, but the colors are similar... so I think it works!


Here's a close up of that lollipop flower.... or a layered circle flower.... the edges are inked and distressed... and I'm thinking it's so darn cute. You can see zig zag stitches and a cute punch boarder.... lots of fun going on in a 2" square.... extreme close up!



I feel silly doing it, but when I walk the dogs I purposefully put a smile on my face. Not that I'm grumpy when I walk (well when I think about the cold, wet, windy, winter... I might be frowning) but I'm trying to smile more.... I look so serious all the time. Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin