Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ribbon Award

Trying to add a new variety to my stash of cards and I found out about Mojo Monday. I was going to try to add the card sketch that inspired me, but I was having errors adding to blogger, so I guess you'll just have to view the finished product. I made about 4 cards in this layout (it looks like a Ribbon award) and I really like the different layers. I think I could make a more masculine card with darker patterned paper colors and maybe just a button or circle or leaf in the corner. I'll showcase more later when blogger lets me.

Yesterday was a quiet yet windy day. Fa la la... to fill the silence I did a little Christmas carol singing as I did my daily stuff. The sun shone for approximately 5 minutes as I put away all the fall decor and slowly brought up some interior holiday decorations. Made special doggie gifts out of fuzzy fleece yesterday too.... all in all a successful day.

More to come, stay tuned!!! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin