Friday, November 25, 2011

Colorful Friday

Today I'm showing you one of the finished projects from my Mouse, Paper, Scissors 2 - Give class. It's a shadow box frame. It was a creamy pine wood color at first.... and with a little glimmer mist, and some ink and a few other tricks from the class we come out with beautiful box. Inside we created the pages from Photo Shop and then I took some photos from our family fall photo shoot and learned out to add them to the templates. On top, I created some puffy flowers, tied a ribbon and added a few other surprises to make this cute keepsake!

Here is a close up with all the different textures.


Beautiful sunny day for Colorful Friday.. my take on Black Friday. I don't think I've ever been... shopping that is at 4am.... or this year 12 am. I might have gone out later in the day when the crowds died down.. but never made a date to go find those doorbuster deals. I've not needed or wanted something that bad to

a. get up that early and

b. deal with crazy people at the store
Now the hubby has done it a few years to get a good deal on a tv or some electronic gizmo. I knew neighbors year ago that they loved this day. They planned it all out with stops for early morning coffee and a nice lunch later in the morning. Fun for them .... me, not so much.


Oh, colorful Friday reminds me of a rainbow, and a rainbow reminds me of Kermit the Frog and Rainbow Connection, and that reminds me there is a new Muppet Movie out. Keeping it all in perspective!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin