Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Here's your Sign

The capacity for delight is the gift of paying attention.
 
I certainly would not be writing this particular post in the middle of winter.  Week #23 - LIFE'S simple pleasures - stop and smell the roses.
 
The underlying meaning behind the cliche` of words can be used at any time of year!  It's just so exciting for me to share the comparison to my beautiful window to the world, the garden I see out my own back window.... a place I enjoy in all seasons.
 
I'm all a buzz to tell you this is your sign... Stop and smell the roses. Don't have a beautiful rose to smell?  No lilacs near by?  Just take a moment and be aware  of  your surroundings, the sky, the sun on your face, a gentle breeze blowing by, birds chirping, people talking, a butterfly on a petal.
 
I'm sure where ever you are, you can stop for a moment and take it all in.
 
Along this weeks LIFE's journey I read something.... any time you see big bold words that are italicised, it is my way of letting you know it's a quote, in most cases I include the author, but there are some quotes that I stumble upon that I can't give full credit to a known author.
 
My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.
 
Give yourself permission to day dream. Count your many blessings every day.  You can do amazing things with the simplest things. You are a channel for God's creativity and your work comes to good,  Great things are waiting for you around the corner... but don't ever forget to STOP and smell the roses!


I love this view across my backyard, the rich greens, the sturdy earth colors of the fountain and the tree and bright pop of red from the hanging plant.
 
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose ~ Elizabeth Kuber-Ross
 
Didn't get my message before????
 
Here's another big beautiful SIGN from the universe that life can be very good!
 
 
I am so fortunate that not only do I get to stop and smell the roses, I get to plant them and watch them blossom and  I get to take pictures of them and I get to share them here on my blog and I am allowed to nurture my artist.
 
Stop and see what you might be missing!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin