Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Porch Rule #3

Welcome to the
PORCH
wave hello
sit  read a book
chat  hang a flag
relax   smile
listen to the birds
sip lemonade
enjoy the weather
watch the sunset
Week #24 - LIFE'S simple pleasures - the front porch

I'm very lucky!  I have a porch that wraps around the front half of my house.  We have a few wicker chairs with lumpy cushions and a table, a swing hanging from the ceiling, a bench and a few flowers ... all of that combined is simply heaven.
The hubster and elder child

In writing my blog, I decided this year would be my year to look for LIFE'S simple pleasures

I want to experience LIFE and take note of it all.  I separated each letter of the word ... L-learning,  I-inspiring, F-feeling, E-evolving & S-shining.

Simple pleasures - things that don't cost a lot, every day things that are so easy to miss, things that are near by... we just need to stop and notice.

Sip the sweet tea,
Sip the lemonade
or sip the kopy kat Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks!
 
We all have some sort of an interesting point to view! And if you don't have a front porch, you can adapt... if it's a front stoop... maybe you don't even have that... balcony? patio? a curb or a step???  It's okay every once in a while to just sit and sip wherever you are ... it's one of the porch rules!  Trust me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin