Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Valentine Moment

With the busy weekend of vollyball tournaments and hockey games (and snow, and snow and snow), I didn't get as much card making done as I hoped. But... I did get the house finally de-void of the holidays... I had kept my snowman collection out... and now everything is stored up, the rooms are clean... that seemed to take me all morning yesterday!!

I was able to make this Valentine card. Found the sentiment in the $1 bin at M's. Used the cuttlebug to punch out the hearts and to emboss the background.

This week I'm working on 6 poster boards/scrapbook pages.... during this Saturday nights hockey game, they honor all the seniors, and I volunteered to do the posters. They are turning out cute... I'll show you when I'm done! Think hockey!

Stay warm!!

"Try to make at least three people smile each day."

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What sweet card! I love it is made with a BUCK stamp! Very pretty! Have fun working on your hockey posters! I am working on a slide show for my step-daughters graduation party and a 2 page layout 12 x 12 for this SUNDAY! Wish me luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin