Saturday, January 24, 2009

When Pigs fly...

... or give you flowers and a smooch!!!

Here's a cute little piggie I drew. (inspired by someone elses great image) I'm working more on shading, it certainly does give dimension (duh). Anytime I write the word Piggie, piggy, pig.... I just remember being called that in grade school.... not that I was a fat pig (myself) but with my name, being so close, it was often easy to make the mistake, I guess..... and hurt my feelings and scar me for life.... no not really....

Someone out there in cyber land is getting something SWAK (sealed with a kiss!!!)

The embossing folder of 'swiss dots' is kind of neat when you only use it on half of the card!

"Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about."

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awww this is so sweet! Name calling is really hard for kids! Sorry you got called a Piggy! I am hating this below zero weather again!

Heather Grow said...

Hi Peggy, that little pig is so cute. I love your zindorf (or whatever it's called) stuff.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin