Saturday, January 03, 2009

You make my heart flutter


There is something to be said about the the black framing around a light background color that just makes everything pop!!! It would be much better if the image was in focus, but oh well, can't have it all, talent, looks and image focusing!!! hee hee
Completely *inspired* project. I think it would work as a Valentine card. I tied the bow and glued it on, versus tying the ribbon into a crooked bow!
Thanks for always leaving a lovely comment, Kim!
"Buy a DVR and tape your late night shows and get more sleep"

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This would be a rockin Valentines card! I have been thinking I need to get busy on some Valentines stuff! They say we are going to get some warmer weather in the 30's! Yippee!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin