Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coffee anyone??

Hey, what's up with my blog header? Sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn't? Is it trying to be sneaky? Did I touch a button or something??? I want to know what I'm doing, I don't have time for playing around on this thing!!!

Today's card is the cute coffee cup with steam coming out of it... I've made this before... and probably knew a few days ago who created the image.... mmmm was it My Favorite Things? I don't remember... but I just CASEd the image, and I cut out my own coffee cup and saucer, add a handle... it probably looks handmade verses the 'real' ones.... but I like it. After I took this picture I added a circle punch that said "My Friend" on it.... it looked a little plain in the upper right hand corner! Love the blue and brown color combo too!!


I feel like it's been Ground Hog's day around here already FEB 2 (the movie, if you've seen it, with Bill Murray, little known fact was filmed in the city Woodstock only 5 miles away from here). I keep waking up and repeating the same day over and over and over again!!! Wake up to kid's making noise getting ready for school, cold.... cold.... cold, icky snow, go to work, same 'stupid' questions and patient types over and over again, coming home to a sick dog, who's left us presents in various places (ugh!!) and then going to volleyball or hockey practice.... repeat, over, repeat, over, do again, repeat!!! I need a new opportunity to knock on my door, I need some change.... what can I do???

Oh well, hope you in cyber land are having a great day. I love today's quote.....


"What other people think of you is none of your business."

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love this color combo! This layout is so cool! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I could take a cup of coffee right now!

Heather Grow said...

Great card today. We watched Groundhog Day last night. I love that movie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin