Saturday, January 03, 2009

Flutter By

Okay, I had to see if my new signature posted, and to see what the new template layout of my blog would look like. What do you think?? I just had to add another post for the day, to see if it actually worked. I think it did. Of course my DH had to help me because I couldn't figure out the dang %$#@!! instructions!!

Here is a cute card I was *inspired* to create. I cut out the butterflies and cuttlebugged the background with Swiss dots! Trying to work with the SU! scallop punch, not sure if I like it, but I will keep trying.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Love your new signature! The card is super cute! I love the texture with butterflies! Great LO!

Heather Grow said...

Hey Peggy, your siggy looks great. I totally had to do some catching up on your blog today. Everything looks great but I love the cards you made with the different colors of sky.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin