Monday, January 19, 2009

Bloom where your heart is

An old favorite. I was paging through some of the tiny magazines that SU! sends out to promote their upcoming sales or new catalog, and saw this cute image and was inspired. I don't have this stamp set, so I drew the flower and colored it in with my watercolor pencils. (I still just LOVE those pencils) Used the blender pen to 'blend". I crumpled up both pieces of paper and then tore the edge off to give it this rough look. Used some hemp, mine was too thick, so I pulled the strands apart and tied it to the top of the image. Hard to tell, but there is stamped writing to the bottom right side, and then I added the bloom, trying to follow the SU! script! Simple and clean!


"Life isn't fair, but it's still good"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin