Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Flowers to hockey



It felt good walking the dog this morning in 7 degree weather. Can't beat em, might as well join them!!
So this card is an old inspired image. One of the first types I did with Zindorf. This has a different twist with color on both sides of the vase, dark to the left, white to the right. I just think this is such a simply beautiful and easy card.
Below here, are a few pictures of the 6 posters I made for senior night at the last hockey game. I decided to make the poster boards look like hockey team jerseys. Each photo is framed and there are embellishments of hockey skates and pucks scattered about. I think they turned out well! It only cost me $12 for all the materials. Now that project is done, and I can move on to the next one!

"Life is too short to waste time hating anyone."






(what if don't hate them, just dislike their personality, does that count????)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin