Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yippee!!

Ain't life grand!!! This girl sure is having the time of her life, jumping for joy! We'll should all be so happy! I'm going to live vicariously through her.... wishing I was as skinny and had the curly hiar... don't know if I'm a pink kinda gal or not? mmmmmm

Saw this card and of couse had to CASE it!! Doodle drawings are so fun for me to copy!!! Used a little stickles on the edge of her purse and the bottom of her skirt. Colored in with those infamouse BIC markers I bought for(34 ct) $12 in the back to school aisle... it was the rage at that moment. I agree the colors are great, but I would like the colors to be lighter to gradually increase the color tone... that's why people are buying the $5 each Copic markers!!! Distressed the edges of the light pink and reddish frames. Love the swiss dot embossing folder and only used it on 3/4 of the card so I could put the YIPEE!! on the bottom. I think she got a good deal shopping somewhere!!! "Remember your God heals everything."

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

very cute, peggy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin