Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dots & Flowers

This cute card is inspired by Markie's Mom. Her cards are simply adorable and do-able... but she has some sort of flair with the dots, some color combo coolnees ~ that her cards are just right and she completely COMPLETEs her designs. In the mean time, I'll just be inspired and try to do my best to follow her inspiration!

School was cancelled today for both kids (they actually are in two different school districts, one middle school, the other high school) due to extreme weather conditions. It is currently -15 degrees out (that is below zero folks!!!!!!) and if kids had to wait for the bus etc.... I'm still getting ready to go to work... there is eye care that needs to be handled, and we can listen to every patient who comes in and complains! and smile as if this is the first time hearing it!!!

"Invest your energy in the positive present moment." edited

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

-15????!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I would have to call in sick!! And then, I would promptly pack my bags and head south!!

Not exactly true. I lived in Park City, Utah for 9 years. Okay, so I would put up with that for exactly 9 years and then pack my bags and head south! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin