Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's home

Love and laughter make a happy home don't they? This card was inspired by the tutorial at Michelle Zindorf's blog. If I'm smart enough to remember where I was inspired (got the idea) to create a card, or where I CASEd (copy and share everything)... I will post a link to that marvelous card maker. So Zindorf and Markie's Mom are two blogs I visit all the time, I like what they make, and try to create either with their tutorials, or just viewing their blogs. I visit many other blogs too, and share their links on the side bar.... look to the right and scroll down a bit.

This card we're working on background and foreground a bit. I didn't have the colonial house stamp that Michelle used, but I have this stamp set from the Bella series.... Sell a Bella, when I made some cards for our Realtor Roseann. Every once in a while I try the brayer (roller type inker) and just can't control it enough... so I go back to smooshing my ink color in with make up sponges. I like how it turns out!!

"Frame ever so-called disaster with these words. 'in five years, will this matter?"

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the way this card turned out! It is gorgeous! I have spent my day mopping and cleaning closets! I am sick, I tell you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin