Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Piece of artwork

Feeling a bit challenged, I've gone back into Stampin with Markie's Mom old post and found some cute cards that I wanted to CASE {Copy and Steal {share} Everything} or my term to be inspired. Love the results, but this card took more than an hour to make! Markie's mom, Faith, has dots on most of her card creations. I'm know she states who the images are by... but since I don't have the stamps from the cards I CASE.... I make it up as I go along! The stars a embellishments I found at Big Lots cheap, they just stick on.

Back to normal in our house. {hee hee} Finals are done at the high school level! And it isn't below zero.... took the dog for a walk, drinking my homemade chai tea, and I'll check out Highlowaha
and then I'm off to work!!!

"Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does."


2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

What a super duper fun card! Love that little horse and the colors are awesome! Life is just getting back to normal for me! WOW throwing a party really takes a lot out of you! SMILE!

Cheryl Houston said...

He's so cute!

So, an hour is long? I thought that was how long you spent on all your cards. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin