Friday, January 02, 2009

Thinking of you


I can't wait for everything to go back to "normal"! Not that I feel any stress about it, but having everyone home, and being lazy, boxes and holiday tubs, treats and chocolate all laying about... I'm ready to move on and start the new year!
I saw this layout on SCS and thought I was surely inspired too, to create it. Sometimes my inking the edges looks like smudges and dirty pinkies.. but oh well.
The SU! image is one of the very first I bought, over 7 years ago, now.
**Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day**

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous card! The layout if very fun! I agree I can't wait for everyone to go back to work and school! Get all this Christmas stuff put away! SMILE! I need that ten minutes back a day! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin