Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flowers for a birthday wish

Having fun making cards? I am!! The stamp set for this card I got at a local thrift shop... I himmed and hawed over paying .75 cents for it .... because how many flower stamps do you need? But I broke down and bought the two on the shelf... the other image will pop up some time in another blog post! I love the polka dot ribbon, it seems to be showing up on a lot of my cards lately... must be a large role of ribbon!Nothing special or new on this card, pretty self explanatory!! A little stickles glitter in the middle of each flower.

Wow! It's almost 30 degrees warmer than it was yesterday, above zero and almost 20... but it is very windy today...so, is that truly any better?? The birds are having great fun around the bird feeder right now.. it's like they are playing games!

"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card."


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Today thought makes me giggle! Your card is gorgeous! How could you pass up stamps that only 75cents! Love the colors! Yippee for warmer weather!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin