Wednesday, May 19, 2010

20 Years of Wedded Bliss

The twentieth year of marriage is one of the big milestone anniversaries. As we celebrate this special 20th wedding anniversary, we will reflect on the commitment to a lifetime of marriage the two of us have made.
China is the gift for 20 years
I've shown this picture a couple of times over the years on my blog and the first time I wondered how come I've always used this picture, no other close ups... then I am reminded... our photographer said the lab lost one to 2 rolls of film from that special day, all the pictures that were close ups and candids of us at the wedding never were found. That is such a bummer.
I'm also reminded that a 5 year old can use a digital camera and post pictures to the www on a PC and within minutes, her dad working in China can see a picture of her artwork she did in her kindergarten class in America... the technology is awesome!
Happy Anniversary Honey!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful stress-free day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin