Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where do butterflies go when it rains?

Wonder if they have done a documentary on that.  I don't know, but it looks like the rain gauge is over the 3" mark combining the last two days.  Thunderstorms rolled in this morning at about 3am...but a few days ago I made an awesomely cute card with a 3D butterfly.  I was going to be a better blogger and list where I get my ideas, but I have yet to perfect how to get the info down here when I made the card a week or more ago, then put the pictures in the computer, and then a week after that I spotlight a card.  So, I'm sorry to any blogger who comes across my cards and something looks familiar and I don't give them credit!
This is actually 3 butterflies glued together to give the look.  Just love it!  Tried to do a close up to give you the full affect of how gorgeous it is to have the wings like this.  So cool!

My mission today is to find a Styrofoam battery operated cutter.  Getting that I can cut the polythyrene Styrofoam insulation 4'x8' sheet to start making my animals for the wall in the 2 year old pre school classroom!  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This card is awesome! I love how you inked the edge- LOVE IT!

Did you check Hobby Lobby??? Good luck and I can't wait to see the animals!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin