Monday, May 10, 2010

On the side please

Here are two cards from the past week that have color swatch on the side.  The focus is more on the tiny image, but get the color pop from the side panel.  I don't know if this is a true layout design.  These two weren't certainly done on purpose.  But hey.... they look good, right???
This card is actually one sent off to a Yellow Envelope Project recipient.  If you want to learn more about that, click here. 

 I had a great Mother's Day, how about you? I pretty much got to do my own stuff!  I read on my lovely front porch... from the library... the Sarah Palin book Going Rogue.  Was treated to yummy chips and salsa  (and a nice lunch) from Chili's.  I got a new GPS as my gift.  Yay, another electronic device I have to figure out.  But I must admit, I do love a good GPS that gets me to that new place and tells me how to get there!!!!  For dinner I was made Shrimp and Pasta, and they all pretty much cleaned up the messes.  Yay!! I got to pull weeds from my garden, that's always fun and I got to spend time with my lovely family.  What more can a mom ask for????
Today I'm off to a pre-school to volunteer painting a Noah's Ark on the wall above the 2 year old's classroom.  That's all I know.... more to come!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOO HOO I am so glad you had a good Mother's Day- you deserve it! Mine was pretty good too! Your cards are cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin