Friday, May 07, 2010

My Garden ~ visit one

The view out my kitchen window is a very beautiful one! I love my back yard. Of all the things right and wrong with this house in Illinois, my yard is one thing (right) I like very much. Every morning I wake up and bring the lap top to my kitchen table, to catch up on events, to visit with people, to write my blog and to look out my triple kitchen windows. My window to the world. This is what I saw in February. See the cute red barn, near to the big barn of a house???
And as of yesterday here is what I see....
Lots and lots of green..... still see the barn? Obviously I have more of my yard being shown in this picture, but I wanted you to experience what I see when I sit in my chair with my iced coffee latte and my little furry friend in my lap. Tip, tap, tip!!!Now that I see these pictures I have so many nooks and crannies in my garden that I need to share each special area. In the middle to the left you see a cute chair....
then go to a close up... although it's weathered a year on my front porch here is a perfect plant holder for these pansies. My mom is my chair finder. I actually have two chairs hidden on my porch to painted and 3 more in her attic. Yikes!!! Sunflowers now faded are on this chair. But for some reason.... I love scratched and tattered chairs placed carefully in a garden, and with pretty flowers!!!
It's been raining all night. We need it! So it's in the house I stay this spring day. The kids are home early from school. It's prom tonight.... Bubba's date got asked by someone else and she accepted the other offer :(... so he is going to Ironman with his guy friends. Sissy is going to a team bonding sleepover. And I get to figure out what's next for my secret garden!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a gorgeous garden! I love your chairs with the pansies in it! I want a chair like that! Good thing I got the yard mowed last night! WE do need this rain!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin