Monday, May 03, 2010

Bon Voyage

Here's a card that I had a tough time completing. It seemed to plain at first... I 'll call it a digi image card. At first it was just the Eiffel tower and the flour de lis and the postage stamp. The cardstock seemed thin and flimsy too.... so I just started layering different things and came up with this. Now there is probably too much stuff on it with tags, and ribbons and floss and buttons and part of a doily.

However, I do like the inside! While watching Heidi Swapp one day I did notice how less was more when it came to stamping with the faux word stamps. Just edging a bit and having the words disappear off the side to give it that vintage look! I still feel I have a lot more to learn.

But with sunny weather and warmer days... it is so nice to be outside. I'm torn between my love of crafting and my love of gardening and sun worshipping!!! And watching tennis matches and volleyball games, walking the dogs and talking with neighbors. Life is good!



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love your collage card! All the elements work together so well! I love to garden too! We just got our community lot planted this weekend! Well I should say Joe and Sam did!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin