Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hanging around - garden part three

Okay the good parts, I love the pansies and the multi colors, I love the reflection of what looks to be a very clean window, I'm not so sure I'm loving the hanging pot itself with the grassy moss, but the first two things make up for that!! I have a few more hanging pots, but they are in the front yard, and I didn't get pictures taken there, so that's one of the teasers where you will have to tune back in and see what they look like.  That may be in a few weeks, with this cold and rainy weather.... who knows when we'll have another nice day!!!
Circle round.... okay, this photo was doctored... well really the earth was.  I actually had the rock garden started, I actually had it in a circle going around the chives and when my friend KLL was here, she pointed out that I was 'IN" when I created the coil going around the plant in the center.  So, we just worked it a bit more to really show that swirl and coil growing out.  Love it!
Light, dark, shadows, sun... this photo needs a little more work, it is kind of hard to see EVERYTHING.... the rustic fountain, the texture of the tree, the birdbath, the different greens of the hostas, the rusty metal of the flower pick, the patio blocks and the view of my neighbors backyard.

I can't wait to take more pictures.  Today I am off to give blood.... my goal is 4 times this year, or is it 5?  I signed up to do a 'season' of giving.  Also I'm checking out a foam board cutter so I can get started on the 2D animals for the 2 year old class room and the pre-school.  (That's that volunteer project I'm doing) At least for now, the rain is done and I can take the boys for a walk!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your garden is a slice of heaven I can see that! JEALOUS!

You are so great to do all that volunteering!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin