Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Zindorfs reviisited

Yay, I got someone who likes my Zindorfs.  I like my Zindorfs !! Often I am in awe of how the cards actually turn out.  My customer took a few cards and because I love them so much, I think I have to make more to replace the SOLD ones.  Slow and steady!  Birds are popular, like the butterfly and the birdcage and the flourishes.  These cool silhouettes are my own, easy to draw a bird and cut it out, especially with no distinct details.
This bayou one is an old classic... hee hee... I think I've done it before a few times because I just love the sun and the waters edge, with cattails.... feels like a hot HOT day, only on a card. 

I hear a morning dove outside my kitchen window.  Everything is sooooo green.  I just love,love,love this time of year.  However, today it's starting to rain and I was geared up to go outside and split some of my hostas to replant in another area of the yard. The weatherman said the day would clear up! Cross your fingers, Well, that's whats on the agenda.  Have a great day, y'all!!!

1 comment:

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

You cards are so beautiful! I love the birds. You are very talented.
Thanks for following my blog. It is so nice to meet you! :)
Traci

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin