Thursday, May 06, 2010

A Note of Love

I was blurfing and saw this cute layout for a love you card and thought it would work perfect for an anniversary card.  I used stamping off as technique to give a light hint of the wording behind the bigger notables of the hearts and swirl design.  Now looking at it, the note of love should have been in a light grey or even red... it sort of looks like a mistake instead of in the background.  :0)
I liked the card so much, I did two versions.  Can't have enough anniversary cards.

It looks like it's going to be a good good day! Cool temps, blue skies and lots of sunshine!!  I got some hostas and other perinials replanted yesterday.  I'll try and do a little more weeding, it's amazing how weeds grow like weeds.  Poof! a new one pops up... poof, poof!!!! And I will take a cute picture of my backyard.  Oh, and work on my blog header.... and do some laundry, vacuum the upstairs, clean a toilet or two and wash dog smudges off the glass doors.

2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

I love this one, Peggy.

I don't know anyone having an anniversary but I love the swirls and the colors.

K Hutchinson said...

I love the romance feel of these! Sounds like a busy day ahead! I have house work to do and that lawn needs mowing! UGH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin