Monday, May 17, 2010

Its a matter of engagement

Wow, what happened to my blogger headline (prdesigns), it went back to what I actually posted a few weeks ago, versus that little corner it was showing all last week.  You probably didn't notice, but this blogger thing seems to have a mind of it's own. 
Here's a cute little pre-ordered engagement card.  The request was yellow and some sort of daisys or black eyed susans.... I love those little challenges. Simple and neat.
It was a very nice weekend around here.  A bit chilly, but I will take that over rain.  Everything is so green, now I have to take care of it.  My next photo up, the front yard and my hanging fuscia plants.  I hope I can keep them surviving through out the summer.  Plant friends all said to me when they saw them... "Oh, those are so hard to grow, I've never had any luck with them"  oh oh!!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more garden photos!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin