Friday, May 14, 2010

I need a hero!

Okay, this is so funny!! Last week Bubba had a half day of school. I've been telling the kids that I am not their personal maid, nor am I a slave. They need to start helping more around the house since their dad is traveling with business more. I will help them do things, but I will NOT do their laundry if it sits in a basket folded for weeks, I will NOT clean up their kitchen mess, I will not put away their shoes.... they need to take responsibility. So..... Bubba was having friends over for lunch and I told him to figure out what they were going to eat, and he'd have to make it! Thus the Dagwood!!!

Hilarious when I opened the fridge and saw it STANDING there with press & seal wrap all over it, I had to take a picture!!! He made all the sandwiches but then wanted me to put them on the panini press just before they got home from school. I thought this was a hoot!!! Especially when I placed my diet coke next to it!! Now this, I could do.

Happy Friday!!



2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

I LOVE IT! That is GREATNESS!!!

K Hutchinson said...

Happy Happy FRIDAY! This so put a smile on my face and I really needed it today! SMILE!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin