Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Yikes, I lost my headline!!!

I'm going to have to dream big and try to figure out how to solve this situation.  Maybe I'm going to have to pay money for someone to help me create a 'fancier' blog!  OMG!!  Maybe it's this lap top, it doesn't want me to succeed!!! It can't handle all of my creative-ness!!!  I put my PrintMaster program on here and the Kodak photo share.... so maybe it's on overload, shutting down on me each time I try to be creative.  Ugh!  One thing that doesn't quit on me... the ideas flowing. My hand cutting and coloring and flippin loops on a bow. 

 Here's a cute little musical card (part digi....clip art) and part stamping. I like the color combo.  This card was made for a friend who wanted to thank her music teacher.

I think I got a little sunburn yesterday on my forearms.  It was a beautiful day to plant flowers.  Perfect!  Wow, I just made the calender for May.  The kids get out of school June 1.  Yikes!!! I swear my birthday month of April always zips by!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love the rustic feel to this card! I got a little sunburn on Sunday from being out in the garden!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin