Friday, April 30, 2010

Lunch time!

Okay, here is the cutest thing I discoverd this week!  A paper lunch bag, with stitching to become a very cute gift 'bag'.  Isn't this adorable???  I love it and found it here at Mish Mash.
What I'm thinking instead of giving away 4 paks of cards for gifts, I could make up a few of these and put 2 paks of cards in these simply adorable pouches!!!!

Check out the basket below my hallway table... it's the one that I found at GW last week on my birthday spree.  It fits perfect and goes with my tan/brown color scheme of everything else, that isn't black.  It's a catch all.  I better look in there and see what I've been missing!!

Gift 29 ~ the gift of design.  I was chit chatting with my Yoga friend and she was talking about needing stationary.  So after we got together, I whipped up some ideas and brought them over to her.  A true gift from my heart, sharing my creativity .... that, gives me so much pleasure! Although I will continue to give gifts freely, the challenge of documenting it for 29 days straight is now something I have completed.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is adorable! I love that it uses a brown bag! SMILE! Your basket looks great there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin