Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scored BIG TIME at GW

Yippee!  Oh what a happy shopping day.  Look at this really cool basket I found.  I love baskets.... some years they're in some years they're not. Stay tuned to see how I used my GW (GoodWill)  finds!!! But there is a ton more inside the basket, lets take a look....
A huge picture book (England, blue bound)  A heavy metal yard stake, a fancy metal pot,  a package of acrylic stamps, package of 12 doilies(never opened) and a pack of lightweight designer paper about 30 sheets (all the paper stuff is to enhance my card making obsession)... but wait there is more.....

Top view includes the 2 articles of clothing a Coldwater Creek blouse/jacket (peach top left) and an Apt 9 green t-shirt (bottom right scrunched.)

All for..... drum roll please......

$16.52. 

Since it was my birthday and I belong to Club GW (hee hee) I got an extra 35% off my days purchase. Ka-ching!!!!  It made me very happy!  Like I said, when I use my great finds in a photo, I will point them out to you!

Gift 20 ~ The shirt off my back.  I also purged and bagged up stuff we don't use and donated.
  

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS what a score! I love it all! That basket is way to cool! Whatcha going to put in it????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin