Thursday, April 08, 2010

Café Au Lait

Could that be translated into Coffee a lot!! As in I need a lot of coffee? Bean there, done that! No, not really in my case (waiting until I was 45 to have some joe on a regular basis).... just give me some iced coffee latte and I'm good to go! ... if the temperature is above 40 degrees.... barely makes it that way today!

Love love this card. I wish I had a ton more Copic markers (but at $5.00+ each, that would be very expensive) I have 5... two skin tone, 2 grey and one blue. The skin tone help me achieve that brownish foam color. The grey, the shadow on the left. And then wish fairy I would love a Bind it All, a Sillouette, a Tablet and the list goes one, hee hee... oh it is fun to dream! Embossed to top portion.

Have you heard of 29 Gifts? The challenge of the gift of giving. We're taking on the challenge at the House of Shine (formerly Highlowaha) Although I feel I give of myself often, here's a way to document what I and others do. I'll list my gifts on my blog.... and making up for the past 7 days....

29 Gifts:
Day 8- Tucker's in to the groomer at 8 am, I have two Starbuck coffee bags (empty) each one has a coupon on them for a free coffee with purchase. Groomer is across the street from Starbucks, I give them to the 'girls' since they frequent often... they can buy one coffee and get the other FREE, on me!
7. Sent a birthday card out to a highschool friend, we haven't seen each other since the summer of '82
6. While shopping and in the fitting room, I brought out all the extra clothes from my room that someone else was too lazy to put out on the return rack.
5. Coming to Fruition.... response day to emails and gifts I sent out, so in a sense, a gift for my giftgs back to me from the past
4. Complimented A. on how fantastic she looks from all her hard work in sculpting her body
3. Recieved a gift of a cup of sugar, but in return sent out a sentimental card
2. A listening ear on a walk
1. Opening doors to serve others before us

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin