Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pink Cupcakes

I'm looking here at my own picture and think I have to be very careful where I take my pages from a book, if I am going to use them for background paper!  Hum!  I think it's pretty clean... The Lion, the witch and the Wardrobe... or some long title like that!  This layout was a scrapbook page off of Heidi Swapps blog.  I thought it would make a cute card. isn't it amazing all the different places you can get inspiration?? You can personalize the card by putting a name, or age or the birthday on the tags. It's missing something, even though it has a lot of stuff going on.  I think I need to grunge it up a bit! Add ink....

It's a beautiful Spring day.  The sky is blue and it was about 52 when I took the dogs for a walk.  As my husband says "It's going to be a golden day!".
Gift 27 - a gift for the food pantry.  A neighbor high school girl is doing a senior class project of collecting food for the local food bank.  We dropped off our FULL bag to donate.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Love you card! Yummy cupcakes! Inspiration comes from everything we see and do!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin