Thursday, April 22, 2010

First Communion

I made a card for my God daughter's first communion, then I played a bit with the photography.  Is this considered a digi card?  Or, just a card I used my Printmaster Print program to do the text and add the clip art?  Then I embossed the background paper with the Cuttlebug and layered the paper on top, added a ribbon and a little glitter gel pen to the bird and flower (can't see that from this photo).  I've used the same layout for grad cards too.... I really like this as my go to image... big name and then intertwine the event in smaller text below and right.  Now I have discovered that I can add little digi images (ha ha) clip art to the letters.  Fun idea!
Gift 21 ~ A coke and a smile.  I invited a neighbor and her doggie over for an enjoyable afternoon in the spring sunshine.  We let the dogs play and we had fun chit chatting,along with an icy diet coke.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin