Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Signs of Spring

So, I'm sure you've heard of digi stamping?  Darn, I could have invented that!  Since I have been making cards for over 25 years now (my, how my technique and style have changed) I first drew caricatures (oh, this gives me a reason to go looking for my Xerox copies of those cards)  but after drawing, 15 years or so ago I started using the computer adding text and clip art, then stamping came along and now I combine it.  But recently I heard the word digi art or brushes and here to come find out, it's just like clip art.  I coulda been rich if I only figured out that it would come in vogue, be popular and people would actually think it was something new!  So, on my agenda, a photo op of the history of card making from Huggy Pebmann, to Huggy Cards, envelope greetings to creative greetings!!

But first, my card of the day.... I think I copied someones digi art of the daisy. I liked this layout with the black frames.  Sort of pops!!!

And finally, a very cute view from my backyard.  Tucker allowed me a small photo shoot.  I was taking pictures of my daffodils and he thought he'd plop right down while I was taking some pictures.  How can you not take a picture of that pretty face? He seems to be laughing and having fun, don't you think???

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh Peggy I love this image that you drew! They ribbon on the flower is perfect! I really not sure how I feel about digi stamping????

Tucker looks adorable! Like he is smiling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin