Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just Because

I can't tell you how many times I hear how people love to receive mail, Just Because. Well, they like to receive something other than junk mail or a bill. People aren't writing in cards much anymore because of email, texting and all the different electronic devices. I want to start a resurgence of card writing. (PS.... I know where you can get some really cute cards, only $2 for a whimsy of fun, a party on a card!!!!) I want people to get feel good mail again!!! Just Because we think they are worth the time and effort! Here's a cute little card I sent out to the YEP (Yellow Envelope Project recipient of the week) The doodle is similar to Stamps by Judith. Working on creating the watermark and 'enhancing' the photo a bit.

Gift 19 ~ I went out to lunch with a friend. As we stepped up to order, I stated boldly it was my treat. She can treat next time!!! :0)

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card ROCKS!!!! I think people like fun mail but don't like to send fun mail! Happy Tuesday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin