Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Zindorf - April flowers

I haven't created a Zindorf card in a while.  Well, I take that back, yes I have, but I didn't like how it turned out so I just created the design, but didn't finish the card.  This one I did finish. Michelle has such a talent for highlight and shadow.  My highlights don't show up much, it must be :
A. the white gel pen 
B. I don't have enough dark color down to see the highlight
C. I just don't get it, drawing error on my part.
Yikes, one of the crappy rainy April Showers type of day out there.  The kind that makes crawling back into bed sound very inviting. I better go make it quick before it's too enticing!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is gorgeous...I think we are always harder on ourselves then anyone else! I stayed in bed today for a while! Why can't we have nice weather for spring break????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin