Thursday, April 15, 2010

Digi World

Okay, yesterday's digital video is not exactly what I wanted to have pasted all over my blog, to my millions of viewers (ba ha ha ha ha) (who do I think I am, Heidi Swapp??) it was the first attempt at taking the video and the 2nd attempt of uploading it to my blog. Cross your fingers, hopefully there will be many better shots to come. But here it is, my birthday present, the Kodak Zi8 digital edit : camcorder . Why you might ask? Although wanting one now for over 6 months, I don't really know 'why'. Other than I like it and think it's cool and that maybe it will be a tool for creating?? To help me capture THE moment, the memories of our lives!!! Stay tuned.
On to a cute card. Here is an attempt at a Digi card! Well, in my world, it's images are a mix from my print program and they are called CLIP ART, not digi images or brushes, one of the images is a freebie off the internet, and some of it is the font text off the computer program, all combined to make a digi card(?) I don't know if I'm making a true statement or not!
Although, I do love the fact I made two images of the birdcage and layered it with pop dots and added the ribbon, isn't it tweet?

Gift 14~ Gave the gift of accompaniment and companionship today. If you are a friend who has seen me write about my gifts, I'm not doing the gift as something to write about, I would be doing the gift anyway. But as part of the project at House of Shine and my own interest in this program, I am documenting those gifts that fit into what this whole project is about. .

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh just a pretty camera! HD too! WOO HOO! Your digi card is great! I did get a couple of dollar items but have not downloaded them yet! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin