Thursday, April 01, 2010

What's in your basket?

Similar yet different!  Two Easter baskets filled with treats~  two for my two sweet(almost 15 & 17) babies?  You know, I don't really give my family that many cards.  I find them laying around their rooms, on the floor, on the counter, half stuck in the envelope (I think they were just looking for money inside).  All that work and the special sentimental verse and heartfelt feelings I wrote inside the card!  Will they remember some day.... oh yeah.... my mom made me a cute cards... but that's all I remember her doing is being in her craft room making cards!!! Ouch, that hurts.  So, making cards is my vice.
 

I believe these are cute Whipper Snapper bunnies and chicks. I just like to look at these cute images, they put a smile on my face!

Springbreak day 3: Well, hopefully we have satisfied Sissy's craving for PF Chang's.... drove 40 minutes south to Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg IL to have a special treat for lunch yesterday.  Beautiful day, yet windy! 

Some people should have looked in the mirror before they left the house.  Yikes, the things you see!  First of all... if you are walking down the MIDDLE of a parking lot lane... MOVE!!!  I can not tell you how many 'stupid' people walk down the middle of the 'road' and are totally oblivious that there is a car behind them.  They get out of their parked car, step into the middle of the lane and start walking up to their destination... I'm the weirdo in my car talking to them shaking my head in dis-belief.... yes I know patients.... but most the time these people are slow walkers, because they are in their own little world.  Then they get startled when they wake up and see a 4,000 lb car following them.  MOVE IT!!  Didn't your mother tell you to walk on the side near the bumpers of the parked cars, because a big ole car has the right of way and it will hurt you if it hits you, not right down the MIDDLE!!! 
I'll rant about clothes another time!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

These are adorable cards! The bunnies totally made me simple! My boys carry their cards around for days! Sam still has one you made me that he stole from me in his room on his desk! SMILE! Your rants make me chuckle!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin