Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Congradulations!

Spring time, ah, all kinds of events happening. People come out from their long winter hibernations and plants begin to grow, birds start chirping, life starts moving and you almost feel human again. Yadda, yadda..... here's my card for the day. I couldn't pass this layout and thought it was a great grad card with the mortar board. Brad for the center and I made a little tassle out of floss. The congrats is an old stamp but with what seems like a very nice font. Black and white make it a classic if you don't know the school colors.

Check out my new slide show to the right. ----> All my pretty flowers poppin up in my garden. And I'm lovin the new cushions I found at Big Lots for my front porch wicker. My first attempt to show you my birthday present didn't work last night at 9:30 pm, so you will have to stay tuned and see how it turns out!

Gift 13 ~ Neither a borrower nor a lender be; My gift today was returning borrowed things in a timely fashion. Simple.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is awesome! I love the simple layout! Can't wait to see your gift :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin