Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's a hap, hap Happy Day

Well, 'cuz today's my birthday, 16,801 days old (roughly translated 46 years!!!) My birth flower is daisy featured on the card and my birth stone is diamond, but I don't see any of those laying around the house for me, yet!!!  This card is based off Stamps by Judith. I met her and saw her card making at a card show in Milwaukee around this time ... oh about 7 years ago.  I love recreating her doodles!!!!  The funnest part on this card is the button with the floss!  I bought a whole cute packaging purse full of pastel buttons at M's the last time I was there. Wish I may, wish I might, find a place to sell my cards tonight!!!  Oh well, I do love giving them away to, besides my 29 gifts, I feel I always have a back up gift!!!
Gift 12 ~ although I think it's a nice gift, it was a personal testimonial with something that could happen next week, or not for four years, but that's all I can say.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K Hutchinson said...

Happy Birthday Peggy! WHAT no diamonds laying around at your house????? Daisy's are one of my favorite flowers (my gram was an April baby too!

Your card is very cute! I love the button with twine though it!

Stamp show at the Clock tower this weekend. You going????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin