Friday, April 16, 2010

Butterflies everywhere

Well I should quantify that bold title, butterflies every where on my cards, on cards I see in other blogs, big butterflies, colorful butterflies, I wont have enough text to fill up this post for the amount of cards I have to show off. Whew! All cards are some sort of CASing....

Martha Stewart punch on this one, a little bit of stitching and some bling as the butterflies body. Cute tag off the bow and a MS border punch below.

Same flutterby, old designer paper that I need to get rid of, this is an easel card. Which means when you get it, you can prop it open and view the outside and inside all at once.

Butterflies the color of rainbows, clean & simple.

And monochomatic (all of one color scheme)

All kinds of sentiments.

Gift 15~ giving money to the government for tax day? Nah! too boring. No, my gift today was being extra pleasant to the check out clerk at Wal-Mart.... when I asked him how he was, he said 'not to good' and I didn't know if I heard him right.... he then changed what he said when I was quizical... and I told him it would be a great day and the sun was shining... I actually took a minute to speak to him.... maybe he didn't think anything of it but a chatty customer with a silly grin, but it was my gift to him!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Fly free sweet butterfly! I love your creations! SMILE!

Chaotic Kristi said...

this is a lovely card! Still have not posted my Zindorfs... argh...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin