Friday, April 09, 2010

Fozzy wozzy wuz a doggie

Gift 8~ Tucker got groomed yesterday!! Awwww! He is just like a little teddy bear. Scroll down a few to see what he looked like earlier in the week when I took pictures of him outside in the daffodils! The groomer is across the street from Starbucks. In my car, I've been toting two empty bags of Starbuck's coffee that I use to make my Iced Coffee Lattes. On the bags is a free Tall coffee with a purchase coupon (you need to use the entire bag). When I dropped Tucker off I asked if they go to Starbucks (I mean, it's right across the street and all) the gal said yes every day, and I told her about the coupons on the bags and asked if she would like them. She said, are you sure? Of course! So, I handed her my dog and the two coupons.

Then the marketing person in me said, make a Tucker card that I could 'tuck' the check into and a thanks, (somehow with my email stamp on the back,) maybe it would interest this small business. Doggie cards for their customers????? When I got Tucker and she gave me the (shocking) total... I slipped the ckeck into the Thank you card and left with a smile on my face. I had a way cute doggie, I had actually given a few GIFTS and my day was pretty much set!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin